Thursday, September 12, 2013

"Enjoy" card


Hello my blogger friends! It's been awhile since I posted, but I have a quick share for you guys today!

I initially created this card for my Mom's birthday. But then I decided to create a different card for her and shipped this one off to the Graphic 45 office to be displayed at Summer CHA in Las Vegas. I created this some time ago, but will always adore the bold, beautiful colors of Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar paper collection. These colors are outside of my "normal" color range, but as I created with these papers, I fell more and more in love with the color palette! I also love that Coordinations has the Graphic 45 signature series card stock as they go perfectly with the Bohemian Bazaar papers!

Here are some photos of my card...





 Here is a peek inside...


Thank you for joining me today for my quick card share. Be sure to drop by the Graphic 45 blog for more card inspiration from the designers!

xoxo,





Product List:

Bohemian Bazaar paper collection
Bohemian Bazaar stickers
Coordinations Signature Series cardstock
Staples: Metal Tag, Ornate Metal Key
Petaloo flowers
white doilies (Owl & Thistle on Etsy)
“Happy Birthday” - Place in Time stickers
Paper Tray Ink white cardstock & kraft card stock
Glossy Accents
3M ATG Adhesive
Hot glue

2 comments:

Linda . J said...

Love this card Arlene its so bright and cheerful, love the colours and design, perfect.
Hugs Linda

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! And even your "inside" is pretty. I should do more to finish the inside of my cards...thanks for sharing the inspiration.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS