Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Wicked Love" Scrapbook Page & Video Tutorial



Hello my blogging friends!

Today I have a special layout to share with you of my hubsters and I. I  had so much fun creating this  page full of Steampunk Spells layers and I was excited that I was able to spell out "wicked love" using the coordinating alphabet stickers (all by Graphic 45!) Wicked Love... that completely describes our undying love. Ha! ♥

Here are a few photos of my project and below that is my video tutorial showing you how this page came together...



I created this custom wire hanger using floral wire and Graphic 45 metal Staples...
Check out my video for a link to the mini wire hanger tutorial.




Lots of fussy cutting and fun layers! I fussy cut 2 hot air balloons with only the balloon on one. I added dimensionals to that piece to pop it out a bit...


Love the butterflies in this collection! ♥



Petaloo flowers & leaves...


Finally, here is my video tutorial showing you how this page came together...



Be sure to hop on over to the Graphic 45 blog, where there will be more scrapbook pages from the design team -- an overload of inspiration today, so don't miss out! ♥

Happy hump day!
Enjoy the rest of your week!

xoxo,


Product List:

Steampunk Spells: 12x12 paper pad, 6x6 Patterns and Solids pad, Chipboard, Alphabet Stickers, Steampunk Spells Banners 
Staples: Metal Clothespins, Ornate Metal Label Holder, Ornate Metal Key, Ornate Metal Key Hole
Coordinations: Graphic 45 Signature Series card stock
Petaloo Flowers
May Art Ribbon
Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D Foam Squares
10” black doily
Ranger Distress Ink: Black Soot
Mini light bulb
Prima Junkyard Findings
Tim Holtz Ideology Buckles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really beautiful cards...
Thanks for sharing!!!
Scrapbook

Printable Art said...

Fabulous Arlene.. Definitely an asset to G45!!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS