Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Butterflykisses" Butterfly cards

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a GREAT week so far. It's a mere Tuesday and I am already wishing it was Friday... but we all know how that goes, LOL!

Today, I want to share a few cards I made in the past couple of days using some beautiful trims and embellishments from KARLAS001.etsy.com. I just LOVE Karla's Etsy. She is always getting new stuff in her store, not to mention the hottest embellies to use on all your paper or crafting projects!

I used Karla's 4" Rosette Trims to make the butterflies using an AccuCut die. These look similar to the Prima butterflies you can purchase, but I like to make them my own and add little embellies you wouldn't think to add! ☺

Here is a card I made for a scrappy friend (all product links will be included at the bottom of this post):





This is the inside of the card...

Here is  a video tutorial showing how I put this card together:



Here are two other cards I made over the weekend when I first received my KARLAS001 design team package... I couldn't wait to create something!! LOL!



Here is a video showing these two cards up close, along with some of the goodies I received in my KARLAS001 DT package:


Thank you for letting me share my latest projects with you! Enjoy the rest of your week! ❤

hugs! ❤










Here are the KARLAS001 products used on these projects:

"Pink" Butterfly card

Congratulations "Paris" card

Black & Beige Butterfly card




4 comments:

Boriville said...

Your cards are beautiful.

Linda Breedlove said...

These are gorgeous!!! You know, I never use to finish the insides of my cards until I started watching how you did them... they add so much to the complete project. Love your work, dear lady!!!
Hugs!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful cards there Arlene. Love what you did with the flower fabric by using the die cuts. I want to make some flowers for a wedding and that fabric maybe just want I need. Thanks for sharing.

Anastasia said...

Beautiful cards Arlene. I love your blogs.))))

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS