Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shabby Chic Hanging Layout

Hi there everyone! I'm back with another design team project for I Am Roses. I had so much fun playing with this layout... and I say "playing" instead of "creating" because everything to me seems to be an experiment when I'm working on a project. ❤

I like to explore different ways to use products and in this case I took my I Am Roses spray and "built" on top of it with some sprays from Michael's, more I Am Roses flowers and I layered a good amount of other embellishments like lace, crocheted flowers and bling.

I added a vintage BINGO card on top of a heart doily under a matted picture of my and hubbs. All elements were edged with Ranger's Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. The metal butterflies were given to me in a RAK. The pink vintage design paper is from K&Co's Cut & Paste collection. The Die-cut background is from one of my Giant AccuCut dies called "Portrait." The paper collection over that die-cut is by Recollections called Love Letters. The sheer/lace trims are from KARLAS001 and the pretty pink crushed velvet trim was given to me by Jade from JadedStudios a while back (thanks Jade!!)

Here are some pics...



I LOVE the I Am Roses crocheted flowers! I layered them on some May Road Mauve rosettes (thanks Bona!) and added ribbon buckles and bling. So much fun!



In this pic, you can see all the layering of flowers up close... I love the Pink R77's, they are so pretty!!


Click HERE to watch my video of this Shabby Chic Hanging Layout.

Thanks for dropping by to see what I've been up to! Have an awesome week ahead!

hugs!

I Am Roses Products used on this project:

Other products used:
Recollections "Love Letters" paper collection
K&Co Cut & Paste paper collection
Lace trims from KARLAS001.etsy.com
ribbon buckles & half-back pearls
Crystazzi Crystals (bling)
Maya Road mauve flower trim
Spray from Michaels
Bingo card
Heart doily
Ranger Distress ink in Frayed Burlap
Crushed pink velvet trim
Prima Alphas
AccuCut die - Portrait

2 comments:

HorseKrazee said...

Arlene! This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Your projects are always so inspiring. ~ Richelle

Perla said...

Arlene your projects are so beautiful *sigh* I have a question. What are your favorite adhesives that you use for your 3D projects? They are so beautiful and neat.. Thanks in advance. Keep creating!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS