Sunday, January 1, 2012

Altered Picture Frame Ornaments from Michaels

Hey everyone!! Happy 2012! Hope this year brings you much love and all the crafty mojo your heart desires!

I was taking down the Christmas decor the other day and found these plain frame ornaments that I purchased at Michaels and I decided to alter them up a bit using my I Am Roses products. Here's what came about during my little "spur-of-the-moment" crafty session with these ornaments...






I created a video tutorial that walks you through how easy it is to "dress-up" these little picture frame ornaments! Click HERE to watch.

Thanks for stopping by today and have yourself an AWESOME week and a super crafty 2012!!!

hugs!









I Am Roses Products used on these projects:


Check out our IAR designers for January - March 2012!!!

4 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful ornaments. Wonderful gift ideas too. Happy 2012 and thank you for all your inspiration this year.

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous idea, so clever, take care, Doreen x

Uniquely Ella said...

Great idea, I love them they are just beautiful and elegant.
xxx
Marlene

Patti B said...

I was just watching your video for making rosettes and loved the flowers you made but was wondering where you get your large roll of sticky tape. I use lots of it and that would be great. Thanks

Patti

lebpab21408atyahoodotcom
pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS