Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Shabby Chic Christmas Shadow Box and a card

Hi everyone!

I have a couple of projects to share with you today for I Am Roses.

First up is this shabby chic Christmas shadow box I created with a picture I took with my hubbie this past weekend at an early Christmas celebration with family. The shadow box was created using the Landscape Shadow box die by AccuCut and lots of fun I Am Roses products (links available at the bottom of this post.)

Here are some pics...












Next up is this "criss-cross" pocket Christmas card I created for by hubbie using another AccuCut die set. I used the red poinsettias and holly leaves... so, so pretty when you layer them up!







Click HERE to watch my video for these projects.

Thanks so much for stoping by to check out what I've been up to! Just a few more days and I'm officially on vacation for the holidays ---- yaaaaahoooooooooo! I can't wait! LOL!

hugs!










I Am Roses products used on these projects:

Visit our Challenge blog if you're up for a crafty challenge and want to win some I Am Roses products!
www.iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com

Other products used on today's projects:
Old Fashioned Christmas (2010) papers by Recollections
Landscape Shadow Box die set by AccuCut
Criss-Cross A6 pocket card die set by AccuCut
Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray - Rudolph's Nose Red & Grab a Guy Gold
Lindy Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz in Scintillating Silver
Trims by KARLAS001.etsy.com
... and other supplies from my stash.

1 comment:

lutingobelin said...

LOvely !! the butterflies are so beautiful ! TFS

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS