Tuesday, June 28, 2011

MFT: Wednesday Sketch Challenge #26

Hey everyone and welcome to this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club (WSC) sketch challenge! Grab your supplies and play along, there is a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique to be won!

Here's what we're playing with this week:



If you are new to MFT's WSC, be sure to visit Kim's Blog for the details!

Upload your card or paper project to SplitcoastStampers with keyword MFTWSC26.

Here's what I created:



Side view...


Inside...

I finally used the October Afternoon Fly A Kite papers, that have been burning a hole in my stash since last summer! The sentiments are from the Clearly Sentimental about Summer Vacation stamp set. I included the MFT Die-namics I used below.

Click HERE to watch a video tutorial for this card.

Be sure to visit Kim's Blog to see what other creations the MFT designers came up with for this week's challenge!

hugs,



Here are the MFT Die-namics that I used on this card...









4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

GORGEOUS! Love the twine through your doily! Beautiful card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, this is so amazing, I love it

Jodi Collins said...

OOOH! LOVE this Arlene! The split sentiment is awesome!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW!! How PRETTY!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS