I created this vintage card for a scrappy friend using the Prima Moulin Rouge papers --- I LOVE these papers! I've been hoarding them for so long, I thought it was time to put them to use. hehe!
I Am Roses has some of the best quality mulberry flowers out there (IMO of course LOL!) and they take Lindy Stamp Gang stains and sprays so perfectly! But don't take it from me, you have to try some of these flowers for yourself on your projects. They really are yummy. ☺
I created a YouTube video explaining how I put this vintage card together HERE.
Here are some pics:
a peek inside...
Here is the recipe for this card:
- Prima Moulin Rouge design paper
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 13
- Spellbinders Shapabilities Parisian Motif
- Black tulle, black cardstock, Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Martha Stewart leaf punch
- IAR Large Brown Flower: R77-40, Mini Black Roses R 1-274, Burgundy Cherry Blossoms S3-104, Resin Butterflies ZBFP-427
- Lindy Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz: Scintillating Silver
- Recollections black pearl bling and Recollections half back pearls
- JustRite "Forever Friends" cling mount stamp set
- Just Right "Vintage Floral Labels" cling mount stamp set (inside sentiment)
Visit the I Am Roses Design Team YouTube channel HERE for some beautiful inspiration from the IAR design team. Don't forget to subscribe while you're there!
Thanks so much for dropping by today -- have a FABULOUS, scrappy week!