Thursday, June 30, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to KIM, "the" MFTLady!

Hey everyone! Are you ready for some fun?! I'm here today with a super FUN MOB Blog Hop in celebration of MFT Kim's birthday! If you don't already know Kim, she is the FANtabulous lady behind My Favorite Things and I just adore her to the moon and back! And by the list of hoppers today, you'll see that I'm hardly the only one that feels that way! ♥

Here's a birthday card I created for the amazing Kim:


I don't know what struck me, but I've been on this circle card making kick for the past few weeks and I can't stop! LOL! I used BoBunny's Gabrielle paper collection and MFT Hot Fudge cardstock. The sentiment on the front of the card is from the Well Worn Greetings stamp set. The notebook stamp is from the Own Your Story stamp set.


a peek inside...


The sentiment inside the card is from the Just My Type stamp set... and I just love, love, love the Leafy Flourish Die-namics!

Now to get you on your hoppin' way, I'd like to direct you over to the FABULOUS and talented BARBARA. She never ceases to amaze me when I hop over to her blog... so I'm certain she has something amazing to share in celebration of sweet, sweet Kim's birthday! So hop on over now...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kim --- Muuuuuuuaaaaah! ♥

hugs,


If you'd like to join the celebration, we'd LOVE you to participate! You can add a card to the Splitcoast Galleries using the keyword "HBMFTLADY" or, if you're a Facebook lovin' girl you can add your project to the MFT Fan Facebook page!  Not yet a fan of MFT on Facebook? You can "like" it here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Favorite-Things-Just-Delightful-Clear-Stamps/364057405371 and add your post!  Don't have time to stamp?  Just stop by the MFT Facebook page and wish the MFT Lady a happy birthday.  Let's MOB her on her special day!


MFT Die-Namics used on this card:









16 comments:

Eva said...

Arlene, WOW, this is sooooo VERY beautiful!!! I just know Kim will LOVE this card!!!

Unknown said...

Arlene, this is BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

Arlene, that is simply stunning! What an amazing and happy surprise!!!

KeeponScrappin said...

Beautiful Ar! Happy Birthday Kim! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Barbara said...

Simply beautiful, Arlene!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous, inside and out! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Arlene, inside and out!! :)

Inge Groot said...

I always love stopping by at your place Arlene, absolutely gorgeous creation!!!

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Very pretty.

Erin Smetak said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous card!

Nica said...

So pretty! :) ♥

Sarah Gough said...

oh this is gorgeous Arlene, don't stop making circle cards, you rock them!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous creation Arlene

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow this is so beautiful

Jodi Collins said...

What a stunner Arlene! Perfectly designed!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS creation!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS