Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graphic 45 Curtain Call Altered Cigar Box

Hi everyone! Here is a project I've been working on and finally completed! Yay!

I created this altered cigar box for a swap hosted by my friend Jade over at JadedStudios on YouTube. The swap is called "Secret Squirrel Cigar Box Swap" and the partners do NOT know who they are getting an altered box from. Each person has to alter a cigar box, stuff it with scrappy goodies, create a handmade "something-something" and stick to the monthly theme -- this month, the theme is "1920's Fashion Couture." I instantly thought of the Graphic 45 Curtain Call papers that have been burning a hole in my scrappy supply. LOL!

I had to cover up the letters on the box because I couldn't give away who my partner was... 










Instead of going through a long post of "how I did this...." I created a video. :-) Click HERE to learn how I created this altered cigar box.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I will be back again on Monday for not one, but TWO posts! The Stampers Dream Team will be hopping with some friends and will have tons of fun projects to share! I will also be sharing a new card for Monday's Inspiration Challenge with La-La Land Crafts. Stay tuned!

hugs,

7 comments:

Carrie K said...

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I was your partner!!

Tracy said...

This is beautiful.
Sounds like a fun swap.

Elly P said...

Gorgeous Arlene!..love everything about it.
hugs
Elly P
x x

Jeanine said...

It is beautiful I love it!!!!
I love graphic 45 lol
I'm sure your partner is going to love it!!!

TheLastOfNine said...

Very pretty and love how you even aded a mirror inside.
Gloria

LUV2SCRAP said...

I <3 Graphic 45 :) You always amaze me ;D Beautiful!

IslandV said...

This is so gorgeous Arlene! I love it!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS