Friday, June 10, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

❀ ❀ Click HERE for the Claudia & Company June Release Blog Hop. ❀ ❀





Hi everyone! I'm here today with a project for Stampers Dream!

I created this card for a scrappy friend using the Stampendous clear stamp set Daisy Thanks. Next to roses, daisies are my favorite flowers. They are simple, yet bring beauty to any setting! I especially love yellow daisies. I used the Tim Coffey Cottage Garden papers, brown and kraft cardstock. I used my old Fiskar's paper crimper and crimped the kraft cardstock to give it a corrugated look. I colored the daisies with my Copic markers then cut them out using the Spellbinders Labels Seventeen (currently out of stock.) I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set onto a banner die and anchored it with a pretty Webster's Pages sparkler. The lace, white daisies, glittered butterfly sticker and Prima Say It in Pearls are from my stash.





I can't believe the weekend is here and I'm so totally looking forward to it!! I work full time during the week and it's just been one of those super crazy weeks for me... I'm so looking forward to relaxing and enjoying some time with my boys. :-)

Be sure to stop by the Stampers Dream store. Michelle just added some new items to the store including new BoBunny 6x6 paper pads -- and I "need" to scoop up some of that Rocket Age paper by October Afternoon --- PERFECT for those little boys in your life! :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

hugs!!
Arlene

4 comments:

Paula Phillips said...

Love the sunflowers! Your copic work is amazing my friend!
Much Love xo

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Love the sunflowers and the details,a lovely card ,Arlene!
Hugs
Doreen

Jo said...

when do i not love your cards. the daisies look amazing.

Bobbie Lynn said...

What a beautiful and happy card. Sunflowers are a very happy flower to me.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS