Did you say BUTTERFLIES?! I'm sooooooo there! That's what I told Eva at our Copic class on Sunday when she told me she was hosting a Butterfly Linky Party! Whooot whooot!
So if you want to play along for a chance to win some butterfly goodies, hop on over to Eva's blog for details, inspiration and to join in on the FUN!!
I decided to make a simple card for my entry. Classic, clean... and with focus on the butterfly. My butterfly is cut out in white My Favorite Felt with MFT's Butterflies Die-namics. I love how the brightness of the butterfly just captures the eye immediately when you look at this card.
So head on over to Eva's blog and play along! Thanks for stopping by to peep! :-)
- MFT Chocolate Fudge Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Gabrielle paper collection
- PaperTrey Ink kraft cardstock
- Prima Say It in Pearls
- Recollections brads
- MFT 3/8" Rosette Die-namics, Butterflies Die-namics, Perfect Petal Trio Die-namics, Textile Rectangle Die-namics
- MFT's Inspired By Butterflies Stamp Set (sentiment)