Welcome to day 1 (of 2) of My Favorite Thing's Teaser Time. In 2 short days, the MFT VIP kit and the 2 new à la modes stamp sets (You Rule à la mode and You Mean the World to Me à la mode) will be available for purchase at the MFT Boutique. The à la modes just keep getting better and cuter, and you'll see what I mean in a few short seconds here!
First, a little bit about MFT's line of à la mode stamps:
- Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible
- Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
- Packages in a clear hand bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase
Today, the design team is showcasing You Rule - à la mode. I created this A2 card using October Afternoon's Thrift Shop papers and MFT's Black Licorice card stock. I colored up the image with my Copic markers and cut her out with my Nesties. She is just too darn adorable and this makes a perfect card for my son's teacher! For a complete product list, scroll below to the end of this post. But first some pics...
A peek inside...
Be sure to check out Kim's blog for a list of MFT designers showcasing their projects using this adorable new à la mode!
Recipe for my card:
- MFT's You Rule à la modes stamp set
- Pure Innoncence - Boy & His Dog: Football stamp set (#1)
- October Afternoon's Thrift Shop papers
- MFT's Black Licorice card stock and White Perfect Panel
- Gina K Luxury cardstock (card base)
- MFT Die-namics: Rosette, Notebook Edge, Perfect Petal Trio, Banner Strip, Sweet Stack
- Spellbinder's Nestabilities - Long Rectangle, Long Rectangle scalloped
- Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink
- Jolee's pearls
- Stampin Up Designer Label punch, Tim Holtz paper distresser