Happy weekend everyone!
I thought I'd quickly share a layout I made for my god-daughter. A few months ago, she celebrated her 2nd birthday and she was the cutest thing knowing how to blow out her candles -- and she got all 2 of them, too! :-) I decided to create a layout of her using Prima's new Sweet Fairy papers, MFT's PI: Birthday Princess stamp set and a handful of my forever awesome Die-namics dies.
Here are some close-up's...
These are the Copic marker colors I used...
Hope you like it! Click HERE to watch the video where I show you the lay-out up close and show you how it all came together.
I am now off to fold laundry... argh, the dreaded laundry... sigh!!! I so wish I could just snap my finger and the laundry would be washed, folded and put away. Wouldn't that be a gift?! LMBO!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Here's the recipe for this Layout:
- MFT's Pure Innocence: Birthday Princess stamp set
- MFT's Die-namics: Butterflies, Decorative Doily, Flower Border, Jumbo Scallop, Upsy Daisy Flower Builder set
- MFT Felt
- MFT Perfect Panels (white)
- Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink
- Prima Sweet Fairy paper collection
- Recollections Half-back Pearls
- Prima Say It In Pearls bling & yellow daisies
- iamroses.com rose bud