Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Add Glitter!



Hello friends and Happy Wednesday! ♥

I write this with a very heavy heart... I'm here with my final project as a designer for La La Land Crafts. It's a very, very sad good-bye for me as I struggle to prioritize family, work and personal obligations. 😞  I want to thank Irina and LLLC for the wonderful opportunity to return for a couple of years and design with their wonderful products. I will greatly miss the team, but I know they won't be far! I will continue to adore and create with La La Land Crafts and their amazing line of stamps and dies!

This week's theme is:

Add Glitter

I created this shabby chic card featuring a few of the fabulous dies you can find over at the La La Land Crafts SHOP. Here are more photos:


The focus of my card is the gorgeous Arched Window Die. I adorned it with some pearls from my stash...


The Two Leaves die (Set of 2) is one of my new favorites. I love to layer with them...



Play along with the design team and upload your Glitter themed project to our Facebook page, we'd love to see it! For inspiration, be sure to check us out on Pinterest, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek.

Have a fabulous crafty week ahead! ♥

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Products:

Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers + chipboard
Fabric flowers
Plastic doves
Lace
Petaloo Flowers
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Recollections pearls








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Arlene what a gorgeous card and the design and colours are wonderful.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}


cv writing service said...

These cards are just amazing and decorated beautifully. Its really a great piece of art work and designing, This was a wonderful blog. I loved the ideas.

milad said...

linkedin
linkedin
linkedin
tlinkedin
linkedin
linkedin

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS