Thursday, March 31, 2016

Graphic 45: Communique card




Hello there!

I'd like to share a card I created featuring Graphic 45's Communique Deluxe Collector's Edition pack. I LOVE that Graphic 45 brought back this classic collection, it's one of my all time favorites! This card was created for the Graphic 45 booth at Winter CHA 2016. 

Here are more photos:


I love the imagery and vintage feel of the collection...


And of course... I had to finish the inside of the card as well. ♥


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my latest Graphic 45 creation.

Be sure to visit the Graphic 45 BLOG for more inspiration from the design team!

Have a wonderful day!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene


Products:

Communique Deluxe Collector’s Edition pack
Staples: Ornate Metal Keyhole, Ornate Metal key
Paper Trey Ink Kraft card stock, Black card stock
Petaloo Flowers
Twine
Recollections Pearls
Black Doily

3 comments:

ReNae Allen said...

Beautiful Arlene!

Deborah Adams said...

Lovely card. :D Left some love on G45 blog too.

best essay writing service said...

Good post, I liked the work you did here, I wish I could do this as well. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep posting

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS