Friday, November 28, 2014

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Holidays are Coming!


Happy Friday and welcome to another Inspiration Friday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

This week's theme is "Holidays are coming"! And boy are they ever... the holidays are right around the corner... I already feel the shopping frenzie with all the Black Friday ads flooding my email box! ♥


For my project this week, I created a sweet little Christmas card featuring Christmas Ornament Marci.





I love the Pretty Poinsettia die. I used 2 layers of each size to create this trio on the card...
So pretty and sweet! ♥



Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E221, E11, R20, BV00
Hair: E43, E44, E49
Sweater/Socks: G82, G94, G99
Ornament: Y11, Y15, E27, C1, C3, C5
Shoes: E33, E35, E57, E79


Thank you for joining me on my blog today.

Enjoy your weekend and have a safe Thanksgiving weekend holiday! ♥

xoxo,


LLLC Products:

Christmas Ornament Marci
Stitched Elements (Set of 7) Die
Heart Doily Border Die
Pretty Poinsettia Die
Berry Flourish Die

1 comment:

Favorite Favors said...

Love the layers and those poinsettias!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS