Friday, November 21, 2014

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday -- Favorite LLLC Product!


Hello friends, happy Friday! ♥
The weekend is upon us and in a flash it will be Thanksgiving here in the US. Anyone up for Black Friday shopping? Not me! I'd rather find deals online and avoid the crowds. LOL! But, when it comes to last minute Christmas shopping.... oh, I love that!! There is something about the ambiance at the mall the day before Christmas... it really transcends that feeling of good cheer and love (except of course when someone grabs that last purse in the color you want that you've been eying all year! LOL!) Anyhow... good luck to those who will be tackling the Black Friday crowds. ♥

This week's La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday theme is "Favorite LLLC Product." As much as I adore sweet Marci and adorable Luka, my favorite LLLC products have got to be the dies! I love, love, love their dies. ♥ In my project today, I use a variety of them on this Christmas card.


I paper pieced Paperdoll Marci - Christmas Elf and the Christmas presents that come with the rubber stamp set. I then layered various dies and panels on the card...
products will be linked below.


I love how intricate the Heart Doily die is... you can see it here up close, behind Paperdoll Marci...


Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, BV00, R20
Hair: E43, E44, E49
Socks: YR20, YR21, YR04, YR07


Thank you for joining me for this week's post.

Be sure to stop on over at the La La Land Crafts blog for more LLLC Product inspiration!
Shop HERE.

Have a wonderful weekend and have a very safe and warm Thanksgiving holiday! ♥

xoxo,



LLLC Products:

Lattice Border Die
Stitched Elements (Set of 7) Die
Heart Doily Die
Heart Snowflakes Die (Set of 2)
Open Leaf Flourish Die
Berry Flourish die

2 comments:

Favorite Favors said...

This card is adorable!

Anonymous said...

super duper cute card!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS