Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Circle Easel Card using Graphic 45's Place in Time

Hello blogging friends! I'm here today with a project and tutorial that can help with some of your last minute Valentine's Day card making tasks.

In today's post I'll be sharing a circle easel card I created for the Graphic 45 booth at Winter CHA 2013. The card features Graphic 45's Place in Time papers - February Foundation and February Cut-Aparts. This card is the perfect gift for your loved one this Valentine's day!

Here are some photos:









Here is a video I created to show you this card up close. In this video, I also include a tutorial to show you how to create the base of this card to get you started!



Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo ♥,


Products:

Place in Time collection: February Cut-Aparts, February Foundation
Staples: Ornate Metal key
Spellbinders Grand Circle & Scallop Nestabilities
Petaloo flowers
White Paper Doily
Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Scrapbook Adhesives - 3D Foam Squares



3 comments:

Judy said...

Just beautiful Arlene ... Have a great day

Gloria Stengel said...

Amazing! I love the color/tone of this. And the circle shape...get out! It's awesome!!!!

Marcy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Arlene! Just watched your vid also and love the tutorial too! I just added you to my side bar on my blog so I'll be visiting you more in blogland too! :) Hugs, Marcy

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS