Friday, June 1, 2012

La La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Fairytale/Disney Story

Hi everyone and HAPPY Friday! Yahoooooo, the weekend is here and we have another Inspiration Friday challenge for ya --- create a project inspired by a fairytale or Disney story!

I chose Disney's Alladin! I can watch this movie with my kids over and over again. It's hilarious (thanks Robin Williams!) and the love story is just SO heartwarming! Plus, I'm a total Disney fan. With Disney, you are forever young at heart! ❤

Here are some pictures of the card I created of "Jasmine" using Genie Marci...




I incorporated the new Filagree Corner die onto my card. I printed up the sentiment "will you be my prince?" on my MAC and added 3 teal I Am Roses rosettes. I replaced the lamp smoke with black Recollections rhinestone bling...



Copic Markers: 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20 (lips: At You Spica in "Lipstick")
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Outfit/headband/hair tie: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Lamp: Y26, Y28


Be sure to pop on over to the La La Land Crafts blog where the design team has a whole line up of projects to share with you! While you're there, learn how YOU can win some LLLC goodies by entering the challenge!

Have an amazingly crafty weekend! ❤

hugs!!

Other products not mentioned above:
Authentique papers
MFT Hot Fudge Cardstock
MFT Fossil Cardstock
MFT Fishtail banner set
Cheery Lynn Designs Arabian Magic Veil Frame die
Recollections bling
Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain

2 comments:

Toneisha B. said...

This card is too cute!!

Sara said...

such a fab card, love those images. I havent used them yet. Hugs Sara

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS