Monday, June 4, 2012

12x12 Wedding Scrapbook Layout: Another I Am Roses Challenge!

Hi everyone and welcome to another I Am Roses challenge! Won't you join us and enter to win some I Am Roses goodies?! ❤

First off, I wanted to give some props to the AMAZINGLY talented Jo "Paperdrama" who happens to be the I Am Roses challenge hostess with the mostest! Jo hosts all the monthly challenges over at the I Am Roses challenge blog... and all the ideas and work put behind each challenge is just SPECTACULAR and so appreciated by many!! Thanks to Jo for all she does!

So without further adieu... I wanted to share the project I created for the I Am Roses YouTube "I Do" contest. For the official challenge rules, be sure to visit the I Am Roses blog.

I decided to create a scrapbook layout of one of my favorite pictures from my wedding day... my maid of honor, matron of honor and bridesmaids all mean so much to me. I share special stories and memories with each and every one of them, and I will cherish their friendships forever. In this picture, I shared some special moments with a few of my bridesmaids as I was getting ready to head out to the church to say "I Do."

Here are some pictures...

















For additional details about this project, check out my video:



Thanks for stopping by today! Have an amazingly crafty week!

hugs! ❤



Products:
K&Company "Exquisite" papers & sentiment
Vintage white Lace (Hobby Lobby)
Lindy's Stamp Gang - Glitz Spritz in Scintillating Silver
Prima Shabby Chic Teasures - Shutters and corners
Recollections pearl bling
Pearl/Crystal sprays from KARLAS001..etsy.com
Martha Stewart Corner/edge punch combo - Flowers
Large white doily
White cardstock - Paper Trey Ink

2 comments:

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

So beautiful..a keepsake the heart makes happy.

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Beautiful project.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS