Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graphic 45 Little Darlings Altered Dresser Drawer

Hi everyone! It's me again and I am excited to share my very first Graphic 45 2012 design team project with you today! Whoot whoot! What an amazing few months it has been since I was first extended the offer to join the Graphic 45 design team. I can't even begin to tell you how AMAZING this company is. If you think the products rock, you should meet the wonderful people behind the Graphic 45 name -- Diane Shultz (owner and creative founder) and her beautiful daughters -- Aimee and Charee!

So without further adieu, I'd like to share my Little Darlings Altered Dresser Drawer with you all. I was inspired by the Little Darlings paper collection... period. :-) These gorgeous papers just really get my creative juices flowing. I knew I wanted to create a little keepsake for a friend who is expecting a baby boy. This little dresser was the perfect thing! I plan on "stuffing" the little finished drawers with little baby goodies when I ship this off in the mail.

Here are a few little peeks at my project...



Today's project is featured on the Graphic 45 blog! So for all the details, more photos, a video and a quick and easy tutorial for altering brads, pop on over to the Graphic 45 blog. While you're there, stay awhile... I'm sure you will find a TON of inspiration from the design team to keep your creative mojo in high gear! :-)

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my excitement and latest project with you! Cheers to an amazingly crafty week ahead!

hugs!


4 comments:

ania said...

Jaki piękny zestaw:))Pozdrawiam:)

KimCreate said...

So adorable!!!!
I love how you used that Michael's frame to sit on top of the dresser.

janine said...

ack---it's perfect!! So lovely!!

Trinket Junkie said...

That's just "Darling" nicely done!!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS