Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MFT WTG VIP Blog Hop & Shop!

Hi everyone and welcome to My Favorite Thing's Who's that Girl VIP Blog Hop and Shop! If you arrived here via Kim's blog you're in the right place!

We are so excited to introduce MFT's VIP kit 2 weeks early. This is a limited quantity product and will be available until sold out -- so don't wait, and get yours today! Check out what's included in the VIP collection:



Who's that Mermaid VIP Collection $31.90
Who's that Mermaid stamp set
Mermaid Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Large Rolled Rose Die-namics Die

Click HERE to purchase the exclusive VIP kit NOW!

I am really lovin' mermaids, so this stamp set was just PERFECT!! Here's a FUN card I created using the Who's that Mermaid stamp set and Sentiments mini:



I used 2-way glue and Art Glitter to create the shimmery effect on the mermaid's "fins." I placed a Rolled Flower, dry embossed before assembled, in the center of a Rolled Daisy. I love the look and the dimension. The sea shells are from my stash and I thought they added the perfect touch to this "under the sea" card!



Now I’d like to direct you over to the super creative INGE. I just know she has something breath-taking to share that will definitely leave you inspired!

Thanks for "hopping" by today!

hugs,




Here are the MFT Die-namics I used on this card:









15 comments:

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Arlene!! And the perfect paper for her!

Jodi Collins said...

SO totally awesome Arlene! LOVE the papers, her glittery tail and the shells! I am...shell shocked! FAB!

jeanne girl said...

Very fun - wow that was quite a few die-namics on one card :)!!! You created a great scene on your card - love the glittery tail!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful! Love all these dies!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

beautiful, love your card design and the colors you used with the new image.

Jenni said...

love the sparkly tail!!! :) and the shells!! FAB card!!

Cheryl said...

Cute card. I love the colors in the tail and the paper is perfect. The shells add such a nice touch.

g said...

ooo i love all the shells and all the dies you used-such gorgeous colors too!

bernshwag said...

Stunning card Arlene, I love her sparkly tail, DP and the layout....just gorgeous!

Hugs,
Candi

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card

Mercy's Pages said...

I LOVE it!! The colors are beautiful and the shimmer on the tail is amazing!! :) Mercy

Megan said...

Those seashells are so fun! Inspiring card.

Sherrie said...

LOOOOVING her sparkles in her tail!

Melody said...

Beautiful! We were thinking alike! The papers are perfect for the stamp!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning!!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS