I wanted to travel back to my crafting roots and create (or should I say "distress") a tag... and what better stamp set to choose for my tag than a Tim Holtz cling mount stamp set! And Michelle has a great selection of the coolest ones on the Stampers Dream store. I used the Papillon Cling Stamp set. I just LOVE all the vintage butterflies in this set. For the sentiment, I used Impression Obsession's All Occassion Stamp Set. I did a bunch of distress work and stitching on this tag and just had a BLAST!
What do you do with a tag you say? You gift it, just like you would a card! :-)
Here are some pics...
I'm going to keep this one short and sweet today and include all the deets on a vid. Click HERE to watch the video explaining how this tag came together.
Here's the recipe for my tag:
- #8 shipping tag (backed with chipboard)
- Tim Holtz Papillon Cling Mount Stamp Set
- Impression Obsession All Occasion Stamp Set
- Butterfly Garden Metal Charm
- May Arts Brown Twisted Burlap String, May Arts Brown Shear box Pleat Ribbon, May Arts Brown Burlap String
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Vintage Photo Distress Stain, Spun Sugar Distress Stain, Ranger Embossing Ink, Clear Embossing Powder, Archival ink
- Prima Peridot Love Letter Roses
- Webster's Pages Sparklers
- Crate Paper Eclectic buttons - Portrait collection
Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome week!