Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Follow Your Dreams...

HI everyone! I'm here today with a project for Stampers Dream!

I wanted to travel back to my crafting roots and create (or should I say "distress") a tag... and what better stamp set to choose for my tag than a Tim Holtz cling mount stamp set! And Michelle has a great selection of the coolest ones on the Stampers Dream store. I used the Papillon Cling Stamp set. I just LOVE all the vintage butterflies in this set.  For the sentiment, I used Impression Obsession's All Occassion Stamp Set. I did a bunch of distress work and stitching on this tag and just had a BLAST!

What do you do with a tag you say? You gift it, just like you would a card! :-)

Here are some pics...








I'm going to keep this one short and sweet today and include all the deets on a vid. Click HERE to watch the video explaining how this tag came together.

Here's the recipe for my tag:

Thanks for stopping by today! Have an awesome week!

hugs!



8 comments:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous, I think it came together so well...from the colors of ink, to the choice of metal, fibers, etc. Great idea!

Creations by Shirl said...

so pretty - TFS!

bernshwag said...

Stunning tag Arlene, I love the vintagey look! Your stitching is perfect touch....love the stamp set as well, your are such an enabler! LOL

Hugs,
Candi

Maria's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Arlene. TFS
Hugs
Maria

Shan said...

I Love your artwork and this tag... Thank you so much for all the inspiration you post.

Pop's Cards said...

WOW this is gorgeous chick, love everything about it, gorgeous hugs pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Arlene - love this tag it's simply gorgeous!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS