I'm here today with a project for Stampers Dream. I created this mini album using the Donna Salazar Creative Book Pages Grand dies and the Pink Paislee Hometown Summer papers and border strips. Super fun for a summer mini album! I'm already planning my next mini album using this die-set, I LOVE it!!
Not a lot of jabber on my post today... let me jump right into the pics! Here are the photos of the mini album:
For a video explaining how this mini album came together, click HERE.
Thanks for dropping by today and be sure to check out what's new over at Stampers Dream!
Other products used:
- Crate Paper Toy Box Collection 6x6 Papers
- Webster's Pages Image & Phrase "Trendsetter" cardstock stickers
- Webster's Pages "Trendsetter" Trim card
- Webster's Pages Medallion Vintage Inspired Sparklers
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 20
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 4
- Zva Creations Self-Adhesive Crystals
- Embellishments, journaling tags, tags, etc. from my personal stash