Hello everyone and welcome to this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club (WSC) sketch challenge! Here's what we're playing with today:
We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along!
Here's the card I created using the Pure Innocence ButterflyKisses stamp set, my all time favorite PI (wonder why?! Butterfly maybe? LOL!) The papers I chose are Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee layered on kraft cardstock and MFT's Jellybean Green cardstock.
At another angle...
a peek inside...
Recipe for this card:
- Pure Innocence Butterflykisses stamp set; Happy Birthday sentiment from PI: Birthday Princess
- MFT Die-namics: Dizzy Doily, Fishtail Banner, Jumbo Scallop, Scalloped Scallop
- MFT Jellybean Green cardstock, kraft cardstock, GinaK cardstock (base of card)
- Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden paper collection
- White satin edged organza ribbon from My Favorite Ribbons - White Collection
- Copic Markers, Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Onyx Black ink, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Tombo Adhesive, 2-way glue pen, Art Glitter
- Bazzil Button Bling, Crystazzi bling