Hi everyone! I have a super fun project to share with you guys today! I had a blast creating this canvas tag mini album for my husband and I. The plan is to place my "2011 favorite pics" of hubby and I in this mini album. We hardly have any pictures together since the camera is always pointing at the kids these days... so to have pics together is a pure treasure for me! I completed pages for the months of January, February and March and I've prepped the pages for the rest of the months.
I used a Maya Road Canvas Tag Album. It comes with 6 tags, so it was PERFECT for a 12 month mini album. The paper collection is one of my new favs -- Portrait Collection by Crate Paper. I love the warm, yet spring-ish colors... so fun!
I'll share some pics with you here, but you'll want to check out my VIDEO to see how it all came together. I even share a brief tutorial at the end on how to stain your trims to match your projects. So grab that cup of coffee, relax and enjoy!☺
Thanks so much for stopping by today and letting me share my latest project with you! Be sure to give Stampers Dream a visit for some FUN scrappy shopping and tell Michelle I said "HI!!"☺
Have an awesome rest-of-the-week!
Other products used on this Canvas Tag Album:
- Portrait Collection Eclectic Buttons by Crate Paper
- Maya Road Birds with Cages Mini Chipboard Set (currently sold out)
- Maya Road Small Roses Organza Ribbon in Brown (currently sold out)
- Let Your Art Have Wings Studio 490 Cling Stamp set
- Prima Flowers
- Brown Burlap String by May Arts
- Iamroses.com flowers & leaves
- Martha Stewart butterfly and twig punches
- atreasurenest.com trim
- Miscellaneous Prima/Recollections flowers and trim
- Tim Holtz Ideology Muse Tokens
- Tim Holtz Butterflies alterations die
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Distress Stains in Vintage Photo and Spun Sugar
- Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
- Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint
- Rock Candy Stickles
- Miscellaneous findings and trinkets from my stash