Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fancy Marci card




Hi everyone! For my latest Stampers Dream project, I created this fun card using the La-La Land Crafts Fancy Marci and new Prima Reflections paper collection. This was my very first time coloring in an image with a monochromatic tone and I had so much FUN with it! I like the way the monochromatic image pops on the brown background.

I created a short video explaining how I put the card together. Click HERE to watch.

Here are a few more pics...




a peek inside...


Thanks for stopping by to check out my quick post for today. I have a crazy busy week ahead of me, so sorry to keep this brief!! ☹

Have an awesome week -- and if you're in California ☛ STAY DRY!! ☺

hugsies!












Recipe for this card:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Arlene, this is absolutely ADORABLE! I'm off to watch your video!

Favorite Favors said...

This is such a beautiful card! I am inspired to make one of my own. TFS!!!!

Marian said...

Wow, this looks great! It's so beautiful.

Greetings, Marian.

Jana Weaver said...

Great job with the monochromatic coloring!! I LOVE coloring my marci's this way...they work so well!! :-D

bernshwag said...

Oh Arlene I love your coloring, your card is gorgeous!

twinkies said...

Love your card, Arlene what copic colors did you use for that image?

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS