Hey everyone! Welcome to day 1 of 5 of MFT teasers! I'm so excited to share some of the wonderful products MFT is releasing this month. Today, the design team is showcasing 3 new stamp sets: Flapper Doodles - Hold me Tight, Typewriter Alphabet and Own your Story. I'll be sharing projects using all 3!
But before we get started, here are the details about the upcoming MFT release:
- The MFT release is on April 5th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on April 5th at 10 PM EST.
- Be our next MFT guest designer! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog. Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of (2) $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Click HERE to watch my video tutorial on how to use the pop-out tool.
a peek inside...
For my second project, I created this Shabby Chic card using the new Own Your Story and Typewriter Alphabet stamp sets. I just love the Four Point frame Die-namics that coordinates with the Own Your Story stamp set - way cool! The Typewriter stamp set is so FUN and versatile -- create your own sentiments! I created burlap & canvas layered flowers using the new Pretty Posies Die-namics... I love the vintage-shabby feel it adds to the card.
a peek inside...
Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my projects for today. I will be back again tomorrow for another day of MFT teasers, so be sure to stop on by!
Recipe for "Mother's Day" card:
- Flapper Doodles - Hold me Tight stamp set
- Die-namics: High Tea Doily, Butterflies, Upsy Daisy Flower Builder (leaves), Open Scallop Doily
- My Minds Eye: Gertie papers
- Prima flower and Prima Say it in Pearls
Recipe for "Friend" card:
- Own Your Story and Typewriter Alphabet stamp sets
- Die-namics: Four Point Frame, Butterflies, Pretty Posies, Fish tail Banner
- Pink Paisley Butterfly Garden paper collection
- Seam binding, burlap, canvas
- Recollections pearl brad and pearl bling
- Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks
- Friskars border/corner punch
Here are the Die-namics I used: