Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lil Fashionette 60's Willow by Tickled Pink Stamps



Hi everyone!

Just a quickie post today. I discovered these new digi images from Tickled Pink Stamps and I am in LOVE! Lil' Lolita is so cute!!! And she was so much fun to color on top of that!

I decided to pull a card together using Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime paper collection, which I just CANNOT get enough of! LOL! I also incorporated some of my new Spellbinders motif dies and fancy labels. So much FUN!!




a peek inside...


Here are the Copic markers and At You Spica glitter pens I used...



Click HERE to see the vid for a peek up close.

Happy crafting everyone and have a GREAT rest of the week!

hugsies!



Recipe for this card:


  • Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers
  • Tickled Pink Stamps Digi Image - Lil Fashionette 60's Willow
  • Verve stamps "Thankful Hearts" stamp set
  • Kraft & cream cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
  • Prima flowers, Prima burlap leaves, Prima Say it in Pearls, iamroses.com
  • Versafine Ink, Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Copic markers, At You Spica glitter pens
  • Spellbinders dies: Parisian Motifs, Fancy Labels, Long Rectangles, Long Scalloped Rectangle
  • Faceted crystal spray from my stash

4 comments:

butterflyamanda said...

She is adorable and i just love the way you do the inside of your cards tfs i'm off to get her LOL huggs Amanda

Bobbie Lynn said...

What pretty paper. Like the colors you used and really nice copic coloring. Love all the nice shading. Thanks for sharing another great card.

~KellyJosephine~ said...

What a pretty little girl Arlene, thanks for sharing! ~Kelly (walkelmol)

Kellie said...

WOW this is amazing! I am the owner over at Tickled Pink Stamps and was looking for something and came across your you tube video and then just had to find your post to say how much I LOVE this card, it's absolutely stunning!

Hugs,
Kellie

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS