Just a quickie post today. I discovered these new digi images from Tickled Pink Stamps and I am in LOVE! Lil' Lolita is so cute!!! And she was so much fun to color on top of that!
I decided to pull a card together using Graphic 45's Once Upon a Springtime paper collection, which I just CANNOT get enough of! LOL! I also incorporated some of my new Spellbinders motif dies and fancy labels. So much FUN!!
a peek inside...
Here are the Copic markers and At You Spica glitter pens I used...
Click HERE to see the vid for a peek up close.
Happy crafting everyone and have a GREAT rest of the week!
Recipe for this card:
- Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers
- Tickled Pink Stamps Digi Image - Lil Fashionette 60's Willow
- Verve stamps "Thankful Hearts" stamp set
- Kraft & cream cardstock by PaperTrey Ink
- Prima flowers, Prima burlap leaves, Prima Say it in Pearls, iamroses.com
- Versafine Ink, Momento Tuxedo Black ink, Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Copic markers, At You Spica glitter pens
- Spellbinders dies: Parisian Motifs, Fancy Labels, Long Rectangles, Long Scalloped Rectangle
- Faceted crystal spray from my stash