I created this Thank You card for my auntie, Bona's Mom. She is so sweet and is always thinking of others. She made my little man Logan the cutest custom Thomas the Train pillow for his birthday. Logan just ADORES it. It's so cute and goes perfectly with his Thomas toddler bed set!!! Thank you so much, Auntie Norma! You always think of the boys and they thank you too! :-)
Here's a picture of Logan with his pillow!
Now onto the details of the card... :-)
I created this card using the My Favorite Things "Just For You" Jolinne clear stamp. She is so adorable and pretty. I loved doing the paper piecing technique with this stamp, so much FUN and I love how it turned out. I also created rolled flowers using cork sheets and felt. So much fun to do and I love the way the cork sheet rolled flower turned out! :-)
Check out the video tutorial for this card HERE.
These are the products I used for this card:
- Just for You - Jolinne, clear stamp set
- Essential Sentiments, clear stamp set
- Die-namics Framed Greetings Die & Stamp Set
- Die-namics Rolled Flower Die
- Die-namics Open Scallop Border Die
- MFT Cork Sheets
- My Favorite Felt - Beautiful Garden Collection
Check out My Favorite Things at www.mftstamps.com.
Thanks for stopping by! :-)
- K&Co Madeliene paper
- Copic Markers (E00, E000, R20, R21, E59, C0)
- Prima Pearls/Bling
- Prima Lace
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
- SU! word window punch & Designer Label punch
- Criztazzi Glass Pearls
- Iamroses.com skeleton leaves
- Small doilies