Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MFT: Halloween "Costume" 8x8 Layout


Well, Halloween came and left... but the memories will live on in the projects we create to document the memories. I'm one to create mini albums in advance of pictures, but I cannot create a lay-out without the picture. :-) I took a ton of pictures at my son Logan's "Trick or Treat" trunk party and had to create a layout of him and his best bud, in costume. TOO stinkin' CUTE!!! Logan "had" to be Ironman... he LOVES Ironman... he is an Ironman addict. So when we couldn't find a size 3 in an Ironman costume... one size up had to suffice (remember, I DONT sew... so I had to close my eyes and "cut" the costume to size.) LOL!

Anywhooo... here's what I came up with! I used Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper for this layout and my Copic markers to color in the images.

The MFT products I used are as follows:


MFT stamps are so fun and versatile and the sentiments are perfect for many occasions and themed projects. I am in LOVE with the banner die, it's so versatile. I've used it in a few projects already! :-) Be sure to check out My Favorite Things at www.mftstamps.com.

Click HERE to check out the video of this project.

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

Marian said...

Wow this looks great! I love the Hallowe'en in Wonderland paper and ofcourse your Ironman ;-)

Greetings from the Netherlands, Marian.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS