Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Tag Swap Details

UPDATE May 5, 2010: Hi ladies! I almost have all the tags for the April swap. I'm still waiting on 5 more tags. Once I have them all, I will do a quick vid and get them in the mail to you. Stay tuned, it should be later this week (I'm hoping!) hugs, Arlene


Hi everyone!

Thank you for joining in of the tag swapping fun we've been having over here! It's been a blast and it's been AWESOME seeing everyone's super gorgeous creations! Keep an eye out because as soon as I get all the March tags in... I will be hosting a video segment on YouTube showing off everyone's tags! :-) Click HERE to go to my YouTube Channel.

Here are the Groups, Rules and Details for the April Tag Swap. If you have any questions at all, drop me an email at bfkwithlove@gmail.com.

Group 1 (Make 11 tags, keep 1 for yourself)

Jade
Olga
Maureen
Julie
Natasha
Claudia
Teri
Dawn
Jennifer
Janet
Karen S.

Group 2 (Make 12 tags, keep 1 for yourself)

Marie
Natalie
Allyson
Marlene
Tammy N.
Donna B.
Leslie
Tina
Cindy
Karen K.
Arlene
Lucina

Group 3 (Make 12 tags, keep 1 for yourself)

Kristin
Ivett
Chelsea
Joanne
Liann
Tara
Tammy B.
Nancy
Angie
Tracy P.
Melanie
Michelle


Here are the Rules/Details for the tag swap:

* THEME: “Roses & Flowers” (do one or both, it’s up to you!)

* CHALLENGE: Use fabric on your tags (this could be the flower or rose, or not, it’s up to you!)

* Please make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability

* Your tag should be sized at 2 ¾ x 5 inches or larger (tag shape can vary)

*All the tags you create should be the same/identical (charms, flowers, etc. can vary but the base of your tag should be the same)
* Include at least one embellishment on your tag (flower, bling, charm, ribbon, etc.)
* Please include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your work so we all know whose work it is.

* Place your tags in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage during shipment.

* Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags for shipment by USPS only (please no FedEx or UPS.) The stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me. **Important NOTE**: NO metered strips please. Please do not send cash unless you are swapping from Canada. Thank you.

*Lastly, if you are unable to commit to this tag swap please let me know ASAP as it's not fair to the other ladies to have to create more tags than needed for the swap.


Your tags should be in my hands no later than April 30, 2010 please. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline. :-)


If you don't already have my mailing address, email me once you're ready to mail out your tags and I will send you my mailing address. I’m at bfkwithlove@gmail.com.


Thank you all for participating, and most importantly HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s creations!


hugs,
Arlene

4 comments:

...Tara... said...

I'm so excited. Cant wait to get mine started :D

FncyFce said...

Awwee, man, I'm bummed, I didn't see this earlier. Oh well, I'll be looking forward to May then.

HUGS
Tracey F

FncyFce

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

YAY! I am so looking forward to this swap!! Hugs, T

MichelleLuvs2Scrap said...

Hi Arlene...Can you please sign me up for the May Tag Swap!!!

Thanks
xoxo

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS