Tuesday, March 30, 2010

April Tag Swap Sign-ups! *** CLOSED as of 3/31/10 3:00pm PST ***

*** SORRY LADIES -- SIGN-UPS FOR THE APRIL TAG SWAP IS CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST! Note: I open up tag sign-ups typically on the last Sunday or Monday of the month... so for the May swap, check back around April 25th. ***

Hi Ladies!

Sign-ups for the April tag swap is officially open from now through Friday, April 2nd! Please email me at bfkwithlove@gmail.com and include your first name, last name, and YouTube name and/or blog URL in your email please.

The theme for April is "Roses and Flowers" (do one or both.) With Spring upon us, and all those gorgeous handmade flowers floating around there, I thought this would be a fun theme to run with. :-)

The challenge for April is to incorporate fabric on your tag. :-)

Depending on how quickly spots fill up for the April swap, I may close sign-ups early. I will only be taking a maximum of 30 swappers this month, so please act fast if you want to sign up! :-)

If you receive an email from me that confirms you are in for the April tag swap, please check back here on my blog later this week to see which group you are in and how many tags you will need to make. I will also have additional information about the swap here on my blog to help get you started.

Thanks everyone! :-)

hugs,
Arlene

*NOTE: The tag swap is open to US/Canada swappers only. Thank you.

1 comment:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I am SOOOOO excited to be a part of this awesome tag swap.....THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER AR!! Hugs, T

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS