Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vintage Valentine Tag for February Swap

Hi everyone! Here's my tag! I had such a great time making this. It's so funny... you get to thinking "what am I going to make"... this is the part of the process that takes me forever... LOL! But once I know what I'm doing, it's pretty smooth sailing from there (for the most part!) I hope you like it and I am soooooo super excited to get everyone's tags. I've already starting receiving tags from the February tag participants and OH MY GOSH... super duper UBER talent out there ladies! That's all I can say! lol! I'll be putting out a vid of everyone's tags once I get all of them... so be on the look out!

Also, just a reminder that for those of you participating in the February tag swap, your tags are due to me by next Saturday, Feb. 27 (Sunday the 28th is a non-mailing day.) Click HERE for the swap details.

March Tag Swap details & sign-ups to be posted here on my blog next week, so stay tuned! :-)

Thanks for stopping by everyone and have a great day!!

hugs,
Arlene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love! i see all your videos. thank you...

Amy said...

love it! I have to search for vintage images now! Thank you for sharing and I can't wait to get one!

Gale said...

Love, love, LOVE your videos...keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Just a Yummy Tag!!! Thanks for showing us how!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS