Hi Ladies, I have received most of the tags (thank you!) but am still waiting on a few to arrive early next week. I will post a vid on my YouTube channel to give you all a sneak peek at everyone's gorgeous tags!! I am so amazed with all of you talented ladies out there... all I can say is WOW!!! :-) Can't wait to share. I will ship your tags as soon as I can. Check back here for updates on when they were shipped.
Thanks so much for participating and I'm looking forward to the March swap! :-)
**UPDATE on 2/1/2010: See update to Group #2 below**
Thank you so much for the HUGE response to this tag swap! It is going to be so much fun and we have a ton of creative ladies who have signed up to participate!
As you know from my former post, I extended the number of swappers and grabbed (in the order received) those that sent me a message on YouTube or commented on my tag swap post before 8am PT, Jan 25th. We have a total of 30 swappers!! :-) (By the way, next month I will only be accepting swap sign-ups by email. It just got way too confusing for the Feb swap. Lots of people left comments on my vid and YouTube profile and per my instructions, those interested were to send me a message on YouTube or comment on my blog... so if you didn't do either of those and got missed, sorry! This month is my first time hosting a swap so thanks for being patient with me! hehe!) Anyhow....
To keep the tag swapping/making to a manageable number for everyone, I will be breaking up the swappers into 3 groups - Group 1, Group 2 & Group 3.
Here are the groups:
Group 1 (make 10, keep 1 for yourself)
Group 2 (make 11, keep 1 for yourself)
Group 3 (make 10, keep 1 for yourself)
Here are the details for the tag swap:
* Please make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability
* Your tag should be sized at 2 ¾ x 5 inches (no larger please!) Anything goes, as long as you stay within the size requirement. :-)
*All the tags you create should be the same/identical
* Include at least one embellishment on your tag (i.e. flower, bling, charm, ribbon, etc.)
* THEME: “Vintage Valentine”
* CHALLENGE: “Distress” (this could be paper distress/tearing, distress inking, distress embossing, etc.)
* Please include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your tags so we all know whose work it is.
* Place your tags in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent possible water damage during shipment.
* Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags. The stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me. NO metered strips please.
Your tags need to be in my hands no later than Saturday, February 27th. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline. :-)
Thank you all for participating, and most importantly HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s creations! :-)
If you don't already have my mailing address, email me once you're ready to mail out your tags and I will send you my mailing address. I’m at email@example.com.
Lastly, if you haven’t sent me your FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS, please email that to me as soon as possible.
Thanks ladies! :-)
NOTE: If you are non-US based and want to participate in a tag swap, Louise (YouTube name " ZettiBettie") will be hosting a tag swap for International swappers. Her blog is at: www.zettibetti.blogspot.com.