If you are located Internationally (outside of the United States) and are interested in hosting a tag swap along side me for international swappers, please send me an email at email@example.com. Thanks everyone!! ***
Hi scrappers! :-)
I will be hosting a tag swap for the month of February and hope you join in on the fun!
I owe the encouragement to do this to Amy from "worker4ever123" (YouTube name.) Amy is such a sweetheart and she thought having a tag swap was an awesome idea, and I agree! Thank you Amy! :-) And thanks to Bona for walking me through my very first hosted swap! You truly are the bestest friend EVER! :-)
Here are the Tag swap details:
- I will be selecting the first 9 people who send me a message on YouTube, or comment on this post
- U.S. swappers only please
- The first swap will be in February
- February swap participants will be posted to my blog on January 30th
- Once you sign up, you are responsible for following through with creating the tags and getting them shipped on time so they are received by the deadline. The worst feeling is sending out 10 tags and only getting back 5. :-( Please be fair to the other swappers and only sign up if you plan to follow through. :-)
- Deadline to have your completed tags to me will be the end of the month. For February, the deadline will be Feb 27th since the 28th is a Sunday
- There will be 10 swappers total, which includes me
- You will create 10 tags, all the same/identical
- Follow the theme and/or challenge for the month (which will be posted to my blog)
- Ship 9 of your tags to me, keep 1 for yourself
- In your shipment, include a pre-addressed/pre-stamped envelope (include same amount of postage used to send me your tags, plus a little extra just in case we get some "heavy" tags). No paid meter-strips please! :-) I will ship back any postage not used.
- Everyone's tags should be in my hands by the due date specified (we need to be fair to other swappers who are waiting for their share of tags)
- Once I receive everyone's tags, I will mail 1 of each tag to each swap participant (so each swapper will get back 9 tags in the pre-stamped envelope they provided, one from each of the 9 other swappers) How cool is that to get an array of tags from so many other creative scrappers?! :-)
If you have any questions at all, please leave me a comment.
Can't wait to get started on this... it'll be super fun!!! :-)