Friday, January 22, 2010

Game of Life Tag


Hi everyone! Here is another tag I made using Tim Holtz's "Game of Life" cling mount stamp set. This stamp set has been around for awhile, but I just got it a few weeks ago and I'm hooked!!! I love this stamp set. On this tag, I used each stamp in the set and a bunch of different Distress Inks. Instead of Versamark, I used Ranger's Clear Resist Embossing Ink. I have no idea what the difference is, but it still came out okay. hehe! When I watched the vid I just put up... I realized there was something missing.... I guess I'll have to remember next time... GLIMMER MIST!!!! I can't wait to try out the new pack of Perfect Pearls pigment powder I picked up... homemade glimmer mist is just gorgeous when using Perfect Pearls! :-)

Thanks for stopping by and have and awesome weekend!!

hugs, Arlene :-)


1 comment:

Carla Brooks said...

Awesome tag. I've never seen anyone do that before. I'll have to check out the distress inks and stamps by Tim Holtz. Thanks.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS