I just put up a video on YouTube on how to create your own custom pocket page for your mini album. In the same video, I show you how to use the 7 Gypsies binderie punch and how to apply WeRMemory Keeper XL eyelets to your mini album using the Crop-a-dile.
Here are the measurements I used of the pocket page:
- 10 1/2 in x 6 1/2 in
- Score on the longer side at 5in, then on opposite side score at 1/2 inch
- Score on the shorter side at 1/2 inch
- Burnish all score lines and trim to make "tabs"
- Use a 1 3/8 circle punch to create the "dips" in the pocket
- Use sticky strip or other strong holding adhesive to put the pocket together