Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Card featuring Enchanted Forest collection by Graphic 45!



Hello friends!

I'd like to share a card I created featuring Graphic 45's Enchanted Forest paper collection. This collection is so whimsical and fun, it was the perfect collection to create this card with loads of layers! 

Here are more photos:


I fussy cut some butterflies from Botanicabella, which complimented the card...


I love all the fairies and vintage imagery of this collection...



Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at one of my last projects with the Graphic 45 design team. I have another project left to share with you, coming soon! Hope to see you back here for that! ♥

Be sure to visit the Graphic 45 blog today for more card inspiration!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Product List:

Enchanted Forest - 8x8 paper pad, 6x6 Patterns and Solids, Journaling and Ephemera cards
Staples: Metal Clock Key
Petaloo flowers
Prima pearls (black)
Paper Trey Ink kraft card stock
La La Land Crafts dies
Botanicabella (butterflies)
Twine
Ranger Distress ink - Black Soot



3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. I love all of the layering. tfs

TealBluCrafter said...

Just beautiful Arlene...simply stunning as always!Your layering techniques are just wonderful to see through these pictures! I actually began layering on my cards as well and LOVE the results! Of course my cards don't look anything like yours but I learned the concept from you and I'm hooked! You might not know it but I look up to you and your crafting style...Hugs from Massachusetts...Laura😀

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card Arlene and the design is gorgeous.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS