Monday, March 14, 2016

Graphic 45: Altered Easter Egg & Tutorial

Hello friends and happy Monday!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Today, I'd like to share a special Easter project with you. I created this altered Easter Egg using a Styrafoam egg from Michael's and Graphic 45's Children's Hour and Time to Flourish paper collections.

I have a tutorial for you as well, showing you how I altered the egg.

Click HERE to visit the Graphic 45 blog for more pictures and my video tutorial.

First, here is a quick sneak peek of my altered Easter egg:


So much FUN! ♥


Click HERE to visit the Graphic 45 blog now.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderfully, creative week ahead!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene


Products:

Children’s Hour: April Collective, April Montage, May Montage
Time to Flourish: April Cut Apart
Petaloo flowers
5” Styrofoam egg
Pearl top pins (approx. 250)
Flower punch(es) - I’m using Stampin Up
Small Paint brush 
Rubber/Foam pad
Hot Glue
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Sheer white ribbon
Crystal top pin

3 comments:

Diane Wilscam said...

Very cute. And great idea

Deborah Adams said...

This is just gorgeous Arlene. I love this idea. Thank you for sharing.

Aleksandra said...

Gorgeous egg Arlene! Just right for the time! I love all the fussy cut details and those little pearls in the center of the flowers. Very beautiful!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS