Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Card with a Pocket



Happy Hump Day everyone!

I'm here today with this week's Inspiration Wednesday project for La La Land Crafts.

This week's theme is:

Card with a Pocket

I created this pocket card featuring some of the fabulous new dies now available on the La La Land Crafts shop

Here are some photos:





Be sure to visit us on our Facebook and Pinterest page for more project inspiration!

Have a fabulous rest of the week and we'll see you again for next week's Inspiration Wednesday!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Products:

Shabby Flourish Die (Set of 2) - April 2015 Club Kit
Graphic 45's Communique Deluxe Collector's Edition papers
Paper Trey Ink Black card stock
Beads/Pearls
Recollections Pearls (black)


1 comment:

cv writing service said...

My brother's wedding is coming up and we totally forgot to print the invitation card. My neighbor suggested me to refer to Arelene. When i visited this site her cards collection is beautiful. ill surely give my order to her.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS