Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday - Card with a Pocket



Happy Hump Day everyone!

I'm here today with this week's Inspiration Wednesday project for La La Land Crafts.

This week's theme is:

Card with a Pocket

I created this pocket card featuring some of the fabulous new dies now available on the La La Land Crafts shop

Here are some photos:





Be sure to visit us on our Facebook and Pinterest page for more project inspiration!

Have a fabulous rest of the week and we'll see you again for next week's Inspiration Wednesday!

hugs & butterflykisses xoxo,
Arlene

Products:

Shabby Flourish Die (Set of 2) - April 2015 Club Kit
Graphic 45's Communique Deluxe Collector's Edition papers
Paper Trey Ink Black card stock
Beads/Pearls
Recollections Pearls (black)


2 comments:

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters Lose 12-23 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

bestessays com review said...

My brother's wedding is coming up and we totally forgot to print the invitation card. My neighbor suggested me to refer to Arelene. When i visited this site her cards collection is beautiful. ill surely give my order to her.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS