Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - For a friend!



Hello my friends! I'm here with another project for Inspiration Wednesday with La La Land Crafts!

Their dies are SO fun to play with and I had a great time creating this tag for a friend.

Here are more photos:





Don't forget to join in the La La Land Crafts fun by adding your creations to our Facebook page!

For inspiration visit us on Pinterest and follow us on Twitter!

Have a fabulous day!

Hugs & Butterflykisses xoxo,

Arlene ♥


Products:
Graphic 45's Baby 2 Bride paper collection
I Am Roses roses
Recollections Pearls
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Paper Tray Ink White card stock
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
Scotch 3G Adhesive
Glossy Accents
Hot Glue

4 comments:

VĂ©ronique said...

Gorgeous, Arlene :)

Have a nice day!

Veronique

Mimi said...

Arlene, that is just divine. I adore the soft colours and the layered effect. Beautiful! Mimi xxx

Gitte said...

Wow beautiful.

http://www.stilusessaywriting.com/ said...

This one is maybe the most beautiful I ever seen. I'll definitely look for LA la land craft!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS