Tuesday, September 8, 2015

World's Fair Tag Album



Happy Tuesday!

It's Arlene here with another design team project for Graphic 45!

I created this fun little Tag Album featuring Graphic 45's new World's Fair paper collection. This collection is so fun and whimsical, it takes you back to a different era with vintage charm!

I don't have a video to share with you all this time, but let me share some photos of this tag album:



I used the Ornate Metal Label holder as sort of a "pull" to open the album...




I love the Door Knockers! I used one on the spine of my album and hung a few Ornate Metal Keys and jewelry findings on the ring...



The album opens just like so... A Large Tag and some magnets are used to keep the album shut...




All the pages of this album were created using the Staples Large Tags, folded in half. Magnets hold the "pages" shut.







I created photo mats inside each of the tag pages...



























This page flips open for space for photos...



And finally, here is the back of the album cover... I absolutely love all the sayings and verses in this collection. This saying is one of my favorites...


Well, that's all I have for today guys!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to check out the Graphic 45 blog, where Maggie's World's Fair project will be featured as well!

hugs & butterflykisses,

Arlene


Product List:

Petaloo Flowers
Paper Trey Ink Kraft cardstock
Basic Grey magnets
EK Success Photo corner punch
Paper Studios 12x12 Cream card stock
Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Glossy Accents
E6000
Hot Glue



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This album is amazing! Love all the detail, colors and staples you used to create this album! Hugs!

kp said...

Love this, love the collection!

Kendra said...

I just received these papers for my birthday. Can't wait to create something with them and WHAT AN INSPIRATION this is!! Thank you, Arlene!!

Gitte said...

Wauw beautiful album.

traci said...

Love this album. Would love a tutorial on how it was constructed. The tag idea is a great idea - would love to see how it was made. >^..^<

Lee said...

Could you do a tutorial about how you did the closure with Graphic 45 large tag?

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS