Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - Anything Goes!



Hello friends and welcome to another fun Inspiration Wednesday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

This week's theme is:

Anything goes!

I created this sweet 12x12 scrapbook page of my sweeeeeeeeet niece Jaelyn, who has a smile to melt your heart away! ♥

Here are photos:








 Doesn't Jaelyn just have the sweetest smile ever? My heart sings when I see her smile. ♥

Here is a video I created to show you this layout up close:



Join us for this week's challenge and upload your project to our Facebook group. Be sure to check out our Pinterest page too for inspiration! ♥

Thank you for popping by. Happy Hump day!!

xoxo,


Products:
Fancy Label die: May 2015 Club kit 
Shabby Flourish die: April 2015 Club kit
Smile Word die: September 2014 Club kit
Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride 12x12 paper collection
Prima Flower
I Am Roses flowers
Twine
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
Recollections pearls



BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS