Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday - More than 1 Fold!


Hey there! It's Arlene with this week's Inspiration Wednesday project.

This week's theme is:

More than 1 Fold

I created this super fun "Napkin Fold" card with inspiration from "dawn5377" on YouTube. When I first joined YouTube, she was one of the first channels I subscribed to. When I feel like getting a little boost of inspiration for unique cards, I flip over to her channel!
I created a little video showing you this card up close, but first let me share some photos...


I combined an array of La La Land Crafts dies to accent the card (supply list at the bottom of this blog post)...


The belly band is held together with a few velcro adhesives...


This is what you get when you take off the belly band...


Here's what the card looks like when you open it up all the way...


So fun!!


Here is the YouTube video showing you this card up close:




La La Land Crafts Products:
Shabby Flourish die (April Club kit)

Other Products:
Graphic 45 An ABC Primer collection
Prima Flower
Paper Studio card stock (cream & black)
3M Adhesive
Tombo glue
Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain


Thanks so much for joining me today!

Be sure to visit us on our Facebook group and page and for inspiration, check us out on Pinterest!

Go Golden State Warriors! :-)

xoxo,
Arlene


No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS