Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday with La La Land Craft -- 3 Types of Embellishments!



Hi friends!
Arlene here with my first Inspiration Wednesday post with the La La Land Crafts design team! I'm saying good bye for now to Friday's and hello to Wednesday's!

This week's theme is:

3 Types of Embellishments

I created this step card using some of the amazing dies available at the LLLC shop. My 3 embellishments: Twine, Pearls and chipboard!



I curved the Wrought Iron Fence die to give it some dimension, and accents with pearls and flowers.


These cherry blossoms were hand-made using the Cherry Blossom Flower die.


I love the Heart Fan die, it makes a perfect accent! I also added some feathers cut out in vellum using the Feathers die. The leaves were created using the Pretty Poinsettia die and Berry Flourish die...



Thank you so much for joining me for today's share!

Be sure to visit the LLLC blog for more inspiration from the design team.

To play along, post your share on the La La Land Crafts Facebook page HERE.

Have a fabulous rest of the week! xoxo

♥,

*Papers by Graphic 45 - Time to Flourish

1 comment:

Marcy said...

This is so gorgeous Ar! Love the papers you used and the pretty flowers. The layers look so pretty! Hope you're having a great week! :)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS