Sunday, March 22, 2015

Graphic 45 Design Team Audition 2015


When the Graphic 45 Design Team call for 2015 opened up, I found myself reminiscing on the days not so long ago when my dream came true and I was selected to be a designer for my all-time favorite paper company - Graphic 45! I completed 2 terms (2012-2014) and hope (fingers crossed!) that I would be considered for another term with the 2015 design team. ♥

Here is my First Round submission of projects that define my strengths as a designer. 


Mixed Media Altered Canvas

There is something "freeing" about mixed media art and it's one of my passions. Here is a mixed media canvas I created with inspiration from the Secret Garden paper collection.







Steampunk Spells - Easel Card Box

I created this box by hand using heavy weight chipboard, lots of Scor Tape and the gorgeous Steampunk Spells paper collection. I had a ton of fun with this one and also created a video tutorial to help others make one for themselves! ♥








Bohemian Bazaar: Card

I created this card for Summer CHA 2013. I love the bold colors of the Bohemian Bazaar collection!







Bohemian Bazaar - Upside Down Tag

I created this tag for Summer CHA 2013 as well. The Bohemian Bazaar collection screams to be fussy cut with all the amazing images! ♥







12 Days of Christmas - Door Album

I had a fun and festive time creating this door album which features the 12 Days of Christmas paper collection. I share a few pictures of the inside of the album as well below...












Steampunk Spells - Altered Printers Tray

If there is one thing I enjoy, it's to get down and dirty and alter something! :-)
I did just that with this printers tray and Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells paper collection. Fun times! ♥











Secret Garden - Mixed Media Altered Wooden Spatula

I'm always looking for new things to alter. I found a set of wooden cooking utensils in my kitchen drawer that have never been used... so I decided to alter the wooden spatula! ♥








French Country - Altered Mason Jar Tabletop Candles

The perfect decor to warm-up your Thanksgiving Table!





Couture - Wedding Layout

I enjoy creating scrapbook pages with TONS of layers! And all the wonderful images included in Graphic 45's papers allow for tons of layering fun! ♥







Botanical Tea - My Friend Layout

Sweet, sweet Nala commemorated on a layout with sweet, sweet Botanical Tea by Graphic 45! ♥







Sweet Sentiments - Artist Trading Card

The Staples tags are so versatile! I enjoyed making this upside down tag for Winter CHA 2014.







Sweet Sentiments - Altered Wooden Heart Box

This is the perfect keepsake or gift for Valentine's day! A lot of "heart" and love goes into making one. I also shared a tutorial on my YouTube channel to show step by step on how to alter this box. ♥











Botanical Tea - "Just Because" card

The perfect way to let that special someone know how much you mean to them! ♥






Sweet Sentiments - "LOVE" Banner

A sweet way to let that special someone know how much you love them! Put your LOVE on display with a banner! ♥








Good Ol Sport - 49er Layout

A great way to keepsake a special moment. This was definitely one of my favorites! It includes one of the pockets from the Tags and Pockets collection to store our ticket stubs from the 49er game! ♥




Botanical Tea - Treat Bags

These are the perfect compliment to your party table! ♥




Sweet Sentiments - Altered Printers Tray

Another fun project getting down and dirty and Shabby Chic with Sweet Sentiments! ♥









Time to Flourish - Step Card

The purples of this collection are gorgeous!





An Eerie Tale - Halloween Card

Layer after layer, this was fun to create! ♥



Last but not least, here are a few projects not made with Graphic 45, but reflect my style and strength as a designer...


"Ride the Tide" Layout







Mixed Media Altered Pumpkin




Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my work.

There are many talented artists out there and I wish everyone who is applying for a spot on the Graphic 45 design team the best of luck! It truly is an honor sitting on the Graphic 45 design team.... a crafter's dream come true. ♥

Have a great week everyone!

xoxo ♥,
Arlene

38 comments:

Мария Autumnsheet said...

I wish you good luck!
very beautiful works, I would like to see them again in the blog Graphic 45 !!!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Your body of work is amazing Arlene, and the totality of your work and dedication to G45 is beyond measure. And although you are correct, there is an infinite amount of talent out there, I cannot think of anyone more deserving, nor more perfect for a spot than you! Best of luck my friend!

Annette Green said...

Oh I am SO happy to see you auditioning Arlene. Your work is stunning and I would love to see you back for more inspiration and creativity on the team!! Best of luck, although I don't have any doubt You'll easily make it again.

Janet said...

Arlene, I have missed your Graphic 45 posts all year long even though I subscribe to your blog and YouTube channel. My fingers are crossed.

Nichola said...

Simply stunning :) Best of luck to you!

Gloria Stengel said...

I hope you make it. You have always been one of my all time favorite G45 designers! Your mixed media work is beyond compare! Best wishes!

RinaZ said...

Ar... Your work is always fabulous!! Of course G45 wants you back, they'd be crazy not to! Good luck!! Xoxo

Жанна said...

Арлин! Я мечтаю, чтобы вы снова были в команде graphic45!!!!!!!!!!!! Вы -огромный талант!!!!!!!! очень желаю вам победить!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arlene said...

Thank you so much, Nancy! xoxo :-)

Arlene said...

Thanks so much! :-)

Arlene said...

Thank you, Yvonne! You are too sweet. :-) xo

Arlene said...

Thanks so much, Annette!! I'm a huge fan of your work as well. Thank you for all your support, your the sweetest! hugs! :-)

Arlene said...

Awe thanks so much, Janet! My fingers are crossed too. :-) xo

Arlene said...

Thank you, Nichola! I enjoyed all your projects on the Graphic 45 blog these past 2 years. You have some serious talent girlie! :-) hugs!!

Arlene said...

Thank you so much, Gloria! I remember the day I found your blog years ago, when I first fell in love with your cards. You are a true inspiration! I'll always be a fan of your work. :-) xoxo

Elise said...

HI Arlene! Well OMGOSH! Let me just pick my jaw up off the floor! Wowwwww! I am blown to bits! Your work is simply INCREDIBLE! Every single project that you have made is absolutely AMAZING!!! Any team would be thrilled and lucky to have you!!!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Ginger said...

Oh Arlene your projects are just stunning! I love everything you create! Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous!! Best of luck!! Ginger

agapanthus said...

Arlene, your projects are amazing!!! Love your work - it is so detailed! i think a third term is guaranteed! Best of luck - although I honestly don't think you need it!! Best wishes Karen xxx

Anonymous said...

Arlene, your work is always so gorgeous! We adore all of these projects. Thanks for submitting for our Design Team! Happy Papercrafting! ~Charee & Joanna

Katrin said...

I wish you good luck!

Laura Luz San said...

I wish you the best, you must to be in DT Graphic 45, I love all your beautiful job.

Alexandra♥ said...

Good luck Arlene!! Your projects are stunning!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Laura de Garza said...

I love all your projects. Congratulations!

Annette Green said...

CONGRATS Arlene! Easy-peasy for this finalist round. Best of luck in the final pick. You're #1 on my list. Can't wait for another great year of wonderful inspiration from you!!

traci said...

I have sure missed seeing your gorgeous projects and hope you are chosen again. Your projects are so beautiful I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Good luck!

Donna Espiritu said...

i knew you'd make it again, love your work. congrats!

TeresaC said...

Wish you good luck, Arlene!! You continue to be great designer and great teacher with clear step-by-step tutorials.
All the best!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Outstanding! With such phenomenal talent, I am so looking forward to this years ideas and creations! Congrats and well deserved!
Anne

Erica said...

Oh wow, I love the printer tray and pumpkin - both are AMAZING...well, all of your projects are amazing, but I love those the most! :) Congrats on making the Top 25 and good luck!

Kay Williamson said...

Wow, what eye candy when looking at your beautiful post. It's hard to pick a favorite!

Unknown said...

Arlene- I have followed your work for a log time. It is always beautiful and filled with so many lovely details. I live the fact that you share your talents with everyone. I wish you lots of luck. I just don't know how you won't make the team. Lots of luck!

Trudi Harrison said...

Arlene, so much beauty in one post! Gosh your creations are stunning. Amazing attention of detail. Congratulations on making the Top 25 and wish you well for making it another term on the team

Unknown said...

Hi Arlene, Your projects are beautiful and inspirational. I love them all! I always look forward to seeing your posts!
Tara Brown

Solange Marques said...

Congrats Arlene! You projects are stunning. I love all of them!

Katie Z. said...

Nice to see you again Arlene!!! Been stalking on your works during your term with Graphic 45... Can't resist the beauty of your works... Best of luck for round 2!!! Cheers!!!

Lori said...

Congrats Arlene! I've admired your work for a very long time. Best of luck.

Unknown said...

These are all so so gorgeous!! I wish you lots of luck and look forward to seeing more of your Creations!
Michelle
The Craft Marquee

Sharina said...

I am fairly new to mixed media but loving it! I'll be looking to you for more inspiration! Fabulous projects! Good luck!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS