Friday, October 24, 2014

LLLC Inspiration Friday: Halloween or Fall!


Happy Friday my friends!
What a week it's been, but most exciting is the change of weather here in California which signals the welcoming of the Fall season! I love Fall with the cool crisp air and falling leaves.... it's SO beautiful outside! And... yes, we get to break out with our cute boots and scarves --- yay!!

This week's Inspiration Friday theme is Halloween or Fall.  I created a card using the fabulously spooky Zombie Marci. As scary as she may seem, she is still the most adorable, right?!


I used my Prisma color pencils for this image, a change up from my Copic markers. 
I love coloring with Prisma to get a "soft" blend in the color...



Thank you so much for joining me today!
Click HERE for more inspiration from the LLLC design team!

Happy Fall!
Enjoy the weather and your weekend! ♥


Zombie Marci (with sentiments)
Dies: Stitched Nested Circles (set of 7)
Spider Web and Spider (set of 2)
Pumpkins Die
Spiderweb Border Die
Creepy Vines Die
Frightful Fence Die
Graphic 45 - Happy Haunting collection

Prisma Color pencils:
Skin: Light Peach, Peach, Light Pink 
Hair: Mulberry, Violet (tips)
Ribbon/Sash/Dress: Golden Rod
Dress: Violet
Eyes/Shoes: Parma Violet, Golden Rod

No comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS