Friday, September 26, 2014

LLLC Inspiration Friday: "Show your Style"!


For this week's Inspiration Friday on the La La Land Crafts blog, the theme is "Show Your Style"!
This week, I chose to do a layout featuring my super CUTE god-daughter, Calista. She is so stylish and cute, right?! ♥

I incorporated a bunch of my La La Land Crafts dies onto this layout to give it dimension and flair!

Here are some photos...







Please join us over at the La La Land Crafts blog for more "Show your Style" inspiration from the design team!



xoxo ♥,

Products:

LLLC Dies:
Lattice Border
Stitched Nested Circles
Honeycomb Die
Butterflies Set 1
Wings Set Die
Open Leaf Flourish
Creepy Vines
Filigree Corner
Stitched Elements
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection
Graphic 45 Staples: Ornate Key, Ornate Keyhole
Coordinations G45 Signature Series cardstock
Prima Flowers
Prima crystals
I Am Roses flowers

2 comments:

RinaZ said...

Beautiful as always, Ar! Your GD is super cute! :)

Favorite Favors said...

This is a really pretty layout. A great inspiration for all the pics I have of my new little bundle.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS